Spring 2023 yoga workshop
Following the success of the Autumn workshop we will be repeating a similar style workshop next Spring. Exploring how our yoga practice and self care routine changes with the seasons. A chance to meet as a group to bring our yoga community together, which is nice for those of you who attend Zoom classes.
Date: Sunday 26th March 2023
Time: 10am – 1pm
Where: Victory Hall, Broadclyst, EX5 3DX
Price: £25 per person
Booking policy: £10 non refundable deposit to book your place. Please note spaces are limited to 15 people, to avoid disappointment please book in advance, sadly spaces cannot be held without payment.
Cancellation policy: After full payment has been made, if you are unable to attend please let me know within 14 days of the event so that your place may be offered to someone else. I will do my best to fill your space if I have a wait list, in which case you will receive a 50% refund
- Arrive at 10am to a warm welcome
- Gentle yoga practice – Movement to help stimulate and awaken a sluggish metabolism and digestive system, elimination of toxins. This will be a practice different than your usual yoga classes.
- Pranayama (breath work) for relaxing the nervous system and the mind
- Guided gentle self massage practice
- Guided meditation, ending with a relaxing yoga nidra (sleep)
- 12pm we stop for a shared lunch and a bit of social time, please bring a plate of something to share. This helps to foster the sharing of community spirit.