Autumn yoga workshop
Following the success of the Spring workshop we will be repeating a similar style workshop this Autumn. Exploring how our yoga practice and self care routine changes with the seasons. A chance to meet as a group to bring our yoga community together, which is nice for those of you who attend Zoom classes.
Date: Sunday 2nd October
Time: 10am – 1pm
Where: Victory Hall, Broadclyst, EX5 3DX
Price: £25 per person
Booking: Please note spaces are limited to 14 people, to avoid disappointment please book in advance, sadly spaces cannot be held without full payment.
Cancellation policy: All workshop bookings are non-refundable in the event that you have to cancel. If you have booked a place and are unable to attend, please let me know within 14 days of the event so that your place may be offered to someone else. I will do my best to fill your space if I have a wait list, in which case you will receive a full refund.
- Arrive at 10am to a warm welcome
- Gentle yoga practice – Movement to help stimulate and awaken a sluggish metabolism and digestive system, elimination of toxins.
- Pranayama (breath work) for relaxing the nervous system and the mind
- Guided meditation
- Ending with a relaxing yoga nidra (sleep)
- 12pm we stop for a shared lunch and a bit of social time, please bring a plate of something to share. This helps to foster the sharing of community spirit.